Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thankful :)

 I am sick today :(
I have the worst head cold.
Nate had it last week and over a few days it has found it's way to me.
Good thing I have blogging to keep me company :) 

Being sick is never fun...but around this time of year it is hard to hide from.
Even though I have been under the weather we have managed to stay happy and enjoy each other.

I love Christmas time. I have to admit though it does not feel like December.
 I can't believe how fast this year has gone. When I think back about all that has happened this past year it truly was a blessed year for us!

We are truly grateful for all that we have.
 I had the strength to make it to sacrament today even though I  am sick. I am really glad I went because it was just what I needed. Hearing testimonies is such a wonderful opportunity. 
I am so glad to be a member of the true church. 
This past week we had a relief society gathering to honor the life of Mary. It was very fitting for this time of year and made me realize how wonderful and amazing Mary was. It made me think of how humble and spiritual she was in order to carry Jesus and raise him, all while knowing that he would have to die for us. It made the calling of mother so much more empowering and meaningful. 
I am so thankful that Mary was willing to carry our savior so that we could all be saved.

I am so thankful that I am a mother to such a sweet little one. I hope that I can raise her to have a love for our Savior and a love for the gospel.

I am also thankful that I have a mother who loves me.

Being a mom brings so much joy...
Especially in the little things!

I couldn't help but smile when my little one started sitting up a few days ago :)
It is amazing to me how she just learns what to do and does it!
I love her :)

Sitting up at 5 months!




 Getting a little tired...






She is in love with her binky... She has now figured out how to take it out and put it in.
It is going to be a sad day when we have to take it away from her.  



 Be thankful for your mom today :) tell her you love her!

 Hopefully everyone is staying healthy and happy. 
Love, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment