Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My handy man :)


I married a handy man :)
I am a very lucky girl.
He is always fixing things and creating things for our home. 
He has built me shelves and boxes for all my decor and hung my multiple pictures around the house.
He is great to have around. 
I will keep him :)

Plus there is something attractive about a man who can build something cool out of wood :)

the latest two creations he has made are...

The office desk
(The two sections with the drawers on the bottom were from a old desk that was falling apart,he made the table top and the shelving unit on top!)
Pretty cool right?  

and a treadmill stand ...that holds the tv so I actually will use it!
I do have to admit, running while watching tv is a huge help! 

Thanks babe/my handy man :)
you are the greatest! 

1 comment: