Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Monday, December 12, 2011

sadness to smiles


I heard Lexi talking to herself in the crib, after she took at little nap.
That sweet talking soon turned to crying which then lead to full on screaming. 
When I went in to get her she was really up set. Real tears and everything :( 
The second I said her name she was over it!

Sadness to smiles in about 1 second :)
I love going to get her from her bed. I love the little smile she always gives me.
Being a mom is the best! 

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha that is so funny..can't wait to see you all on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Kayla..that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! She ADORES you! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite thing to do as well! Sasha is the same. I love peeking over his crib, saying his name, and getting a big grin! :) Thanks for the video, Kayla. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete