I just got home from visiting my family in Utah.
I missed them.
I found myself getting butterfly's when I was walking down to baggage claim for my
parents to pick me up...I can't even imagine how missionaries feel.
I have only been gone for 2 months! haha
I forgot how much I LOVE fall weather and seeing the leaves change.
It was so beautiful.
I made sure to enjoy every minute of being outside,
before coming back to the Arizona heat.
I had such a fun time and each day was packed with activities and things to do!
I started off my little vacation with some much needed catch up time with some good friends!
It was fun to see each other and let our kids play.
Porter, Lexi, Jack
Best little buds already
My brother decided he wanted to take the kids on a four wheeler ride around the neighborhood.
I thought Lexi would love it so I handed her over and off they went...
This was the picture of when they returned from the ride.
I think she might need a few more practice rides before she really starts to enjoy herself :)
haha
My mom has always made each holiday special for us kids...
she was sad that we won't be be together for Halloween
this year so she decided to celebrate a month early!
We went to a darling pumpkin patch and had our own little Halloween party :)
It was great fun!
The majority of the pictures I took were at this darling little pumpkin patch in Layton called
Black Island Farms.
Lexi LOVED the animals.
They are always her favorite part.
Just look at the excitement on her face in this next picture...too cute!
This goose was honking so loud at her and she just kept laughing and pointing.
I thought it was going to bite her little finger right off through the fence.
Cousin Jaxson helped her go down the big slide.
He is the best little helper and always made sure she was doing what she was suppose to
be doing at all times :)
Thank goodness I had so many willing people want to climb up a huge hay slide with my child...
being pregnant and climbing up straw is a bit more difficult than it looks!
Are you all not dying right now?
They are as cute as they look!
It was so fun to hold and snuggle little babies again...
Cutest cousins :)
He is the best helper and loves Lexi!
Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe!
Thanks Nanny for a fun time at the pumpkin patch we love you!!
We had to get a few pictures with the pumpkins and gords... :)
My mom made the best homemade soup and bread at our Halloween party that night :)
It is always my favorite little tradition :)
Good thing I was prepared and had Lexi's Halloween costume purchased a month before hand.
Cousin London and Lexi matched costumes without even knowing it!
They both looked DARLING :)
I can't wait to take this little girl trick or treating this year.
She is so much fun!
Pink Zebra's :)
I am mad that I neglected my camera for the rest of my trip...
but we still did a lot of fun things!
I went to a cousin's bridal shower, a cousins mission fairwell
and got to visit with my in-laws and Bartholomew family.
It was a quick little trip but so much fun.
Thanks Mom for making it so wonderful :)
Love you all!!!



Looks like you guys had fun! When are you coming back?
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Glad you got to visit!
ReplyDelete