Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The past few days...


The past few days have been busy.
Alexis and I have a routine that keeps us moving and always on the go.
Every day of the week has a planned outing that we attend!

I can't imagine how busy we will be when she is in dance and t-ball...

It is fun to have so many play dates and activities to go to but,
 mornings spent at home are some of the best! 


Every morning is a fun surprise to see what her "bed head" is going to look like...
The girl has some AWESOME bed head :)
Just look for yourself!

I love watching her little brain at work trying to figure out new things...
that is until she decided to open the dishwasher and climb on in.

I found her just in time as she was swinging the spatula around, thank goodness it wasn't a knife!


...or when she decided to pull out the dvd basket and climb up the entertainment center...
I DO watch her I promise...she is seriously SO fast. This happened within 15 seconds of me putting a pile of folded towels in the bathroom....she is going to give me a heart attack! 

I couldn't get the last pic of her climbing all the way up the front of it. I had to save her life.

She also loves to stick a washcloth in the running water of the bathtub while it is filling up. This week she decided to swing her leg up on the edge of the tub while getting her washcloth wet...yep head first into the tub of water! Scared us both have to death!

She is so busy and keeping me running!
She makes for fabulous entertainment though :)

These were from today at the splash pad.
One of our favorite little outings.
She is cute. I love her. 

So excited to have found a water bottle lid. 
:) Her little grin was adorable as she showed off her treasure to all of her little friends!

Goodness I love this stage.
Love you miss Lex!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I was just thinking that i need to just follow reese around with my camera for one whole day and snap some pictures of her. Cute post! Lex does have some awesome bedhead! She beats reese hands down in that department! I love how busy she is too! Never a dull moment?! She is SO dang cute! I love her adorable smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures and your blog! Thanks for sharing with us so we can keep up a little--even if it's just pictures--we love it!!!

    ReplyDelete