Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Big 5!

How has it already been 5 years?!
***
and then I think...why hasn't it been 50...I swear I have known Nate forever!!!


Isn't that how it goes?
 I can't remember my life before I met this wonderful man. 
He has made my life worthwhile. 

I am glad I found him!

I love him to pieces and feel so lucky that I get to share eternity with such a great guy.

We had a fabulous anniversary date this year.
We dropped Lexi off at a friends house and hit the town.
After enjoying the most delicious dinner and AMAZING cheesecake at the 
cheesecake factory we walked around the mall while holding hands and talking...

that might not sound super special to anyone...but to us it was great.
We talked about our wedding day and all that we have gone through/accomplished 
in the past 5 years. 

We decided we are pretty darn happy with the way things have worked out 
and realized that when we stick together we can make it through anything!

I sure love him.

and he sure loves me....he told me so! :)

Happy 5th Anniversary babe!



 Such a great day :)
:)

1 comment:

  1. I remember that day--you did not feel good and still managed to look beautiful! You two are great-we are so proud of you and your cute family! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete