Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My little man :)

I have been super emotional these days.
Every little thing gets me going and I turn into a big bawl baby.

I choose to blame it on the "hormones"  :)
...or my mom for passing on the crying gene to me.

Yes, it is true... I am one of those people who cry when they feel the spirit. 
Most people get a warm fuzzy feeling or a sure confirmation that puts a sweet smile on their face.

Not me.

 I start to bawl :)

uncontrollably...

I wish I could change this about myself but, it is a part of who I am.

I have been thinking so much about my little man these days.
What he is going to be like? Will his sister like him? Will he look like his daddy?

But most of all who is he going to become?

Having a boy is a whole new emotion than having a girl... one I can't describe.

I haven't met my little guy yet, but feel so connected to him. I felt this connection with Lexi but a mother and daughter bond is different.

I see my little guy changing the world. 

This pregnancy is different.
 The movements are different and so are the symptoms.
*boys are easier in every way ;)


I think the thing that gets me most is he is going to be such a wonderful man, just like his daddy.

He is going to leave me for 2 years to serve a mission and hold the priesthood.
He is going to change so many lives and has already changed mine.

I hope I can me a good mom to both of my children. I want them to love the gospel and continue to choose the right throughout their lives. I want the world for them... even if I pass the "crying gene" down... at least the spirit will be present in their lives!

Motherhood is hard, wonderful, amazing and best gift I have ever been given.

I love him so much already.
 I can't wait to kiss him come February.
We are all anxious to see who this little guy is...

Look how much he has grown.

Our little gummy bear at- 9 weeks

Tiny hand up by his face at- 13 weeks

Gender shot! -16 weeks

Profile- 16 weeks

Current profile at -21 weeks

I am feeling fabulous. Getting a belly :) but doing great.

He has been moving since 14 weeks. He is getting stronger and his kicks are getting harder :)

We are so excited he is coming to our family!



1 comment:

  1. Love this! Glad you are feeling good! See you soon in November!

    ReplyDelete