My baby has a birthday this month.
That means she is going to be ONE!
I honestly can't believe how fast this past year has gone.
I remember holding her in my arms for the first time like it was yesterday.
She was so tiny and sweet.
She kept blowing bubbles and pulling silly faces at me.
She was perfect!
I will never forget the moment I became a mom.
Best moment of my life.
Being a mother is the best gift I have ever been given.
I didn't know I could love someone SO much.
She has a HUGE personality and keeps us all laughing.
She is loved by everyone and makes us all smile.
The past month she has changed the most.
She is one sassy little girl!
She has figured out what she likes and
will let you know otherwise :)
This girl is the most flexible little thing and will throw herself into a full on backbend
if she decides that she wants something...I did not teach her this little trick.
She is ALL GIRL...drama and all!
This picture sums her little personality right up!
She is hilarious and sassy...but so sweet at the same time.
She really is such a sweetheart and still lets me snuggle her.
She loves me to rock her in the rocking chair and sing to her.
She has started to give kisses :) and is changing and growing everyday!
My heart is so much bigger and I am so much happier with this little lady in my life.
I can't believe you will be one!
I love you baby girl! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment