Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The move is on!

The decision has been made and we will be heading to Tennessee!
We looked at the options and Tennessee seems to be the right fit for us :)
Knowing that our plan is final is making me a little nervous...

Mostly because I will miss everyone.

On the other hand...
I am excited for the adventure and to start something new.
We have been looking forward to this big event for some time and are ready to take the step and start medical school!
I know how important this is to Nate and know he will make the best doctor ever.

I am so proud of his efforts and hard work and know he will be great! 

Nate will be flying out on the 16th to find housing and meet the bishop.
(Thank goodness we are part of such an amazing church that you can find them anywhere!)

He will be attending...


Everyone we have talked to are so nice and helpful!
The area looks beautiful and we are excited to go explore.

If you come visit us we can take you to Dollywood.
An amusement park to honor Dolly Parton :)

Moving day is JULY 16TH! 
If any of you want to come help load a TON of boxes feel free :)
Love, Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment