This past week was Art City Day's!
We decided to take Lexi to the carnival to get her first experience on the carousel.
It was a hit and she loved every minute of it!
I loved watching her smile as she would go up and down on the horse.
Isn't it funny how seeing your child happy is the best thing ever?
I was so excited because it's almost like you get to relive your childhood through someone else :)
I was in love with her little smiles as she would pass by me.
Of course there were 4 adults watching this little princess ride around and giving her plenty of attention ;) she was in heaven!
She is a lucky little girl and got to go twice!
One ride with dad and one with mom :)
Nate said she was saying "weee" as they went around, how cute is that?
She got a little dizzy with me and wanted to rest her head on my shoulder.
I ended up holding her as she "pet" the horse instead!
My little princess riding the carousel!
I wish I would have taken more pictures of the parade.
I think Alexis enjoyed playing with the candy and dirt on in the gutter more than actually watching...
but she had fun anyway ;)
If any of you have been to Art City Days you would know about the SCONES!
We enjoyed ourselves a nice big scone at the park and it was delicious... one of my new favorite traditions with Nate. We have gotten one every year since we have been married!
(We might have had two or three throughout the week)
It was a fun little weekend of doing something different.
:)


No comments:
Post a Comment