Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My baby is almost ONE!


I wanted to get some pictures of Alexis for her first birthday.
When I scheduled them I was SO excited!
I made her a darling tutu and bow for her "birthday pics"
and couldn't wait for her little photo shoot.

We got all ready and I was SO glad Lexi was smiling and happy......

that is until she FELL ASLEEP on the way to the photo shoot.
Now this little girl is like her mom in more ways then one.
She does not like being woken up.

That is just what happened.
She was mad and wouldn't forgive us.
I was getting so frustrated on the photo shoot because my happy, smiley little girl
wouldn't even crack a smile. She kept rubbing her eyes and crying :(
She was not having it.
I left thinking NONE worked out...there is no way....she was so awful the whole time!

When I got the pictures back I was totally surprised and happy with the results!
Even though there are not too many smiles I still think they turned out great.

Take a look....
My almost 1 year old :)











I actually got about 45 darling photos back :)

and it is all because of this sweet girl!

www.hadamsphotagraphy.blogspot.com
Check her out she does a GREAT job!

Even with a child who bawls the whole time
 and throws massive fits throughout the shoot! :)

Now on to the party planning :) I can't believe she will be ONE...where did this year go?



2 comments:

  1. darling, cute, adorable, sweet, beautiful...I'm not sure I know enough adjectives to describe her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayla for letting me take her pictures. She is such a doll and I had a great time with your cute little family.

    ReplyDelete