Where does the time go?
My little princess is already 10 1/2 months old!
Can you believe it? I sure can't.
She is getting SO fun and we are loving every minute with her.
10 month stats:
16.2 pounds
26 inches
and as cute as ever!
10 months
*size 3 diapers
*Scooting all over the house
*LOVES to blow raspberries at everyone
*Waves
*Fake laughs
*Loves peek a boo
*Can pull her up to standing in her crib
*Eats puffs
*Sweetest little girl on the planet :)
This little girl is a wiggle worm and is learning new things every day.
She is so happy and really the best baby ever.
I love staying home with her and getting to watch her grow and change.
Look at my cute 10 month old princess!
At the beginning of April my mom and I threw my sister Kristin a baby shower...
she is having TWINS and we couldn't be more excited.
One by and one girl!
They are going to be loved on like crazy and I can't wait to meet them! :)
Little favors!
Everything matching and in double is the sweetest thing ever.
Serious? She looks fabulous huh? I was bigger that will just one!
She is such a cute prego girl :)
We are so excited to meet these little babies.
CONGRATS KRIS we love you!!!!



Lexi is so sweet!! :) Lets get together this week sometime or something. And... Kristin looks FABULOUS!! How is that even fair? haha!
ReplyDelete