Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend :) it was FULL of fun and family.
The weather was beautiful so most of the time was spent outside...no complaint there!
It was fabulous.
We spent most of saturday hanging out on the grass while Lexi played with her
plastic eggs. She loved the eggs and carried one around with her most of the day!

This little cutie loved her first Easter experience :) 

 Sunday morning we heard Lexi in her crib just talking away. I went in to get her and said "Lexi come see what the easter bunny brought you!" she almost did flips in her crib she got so excited. I think she could hear the excitement in my voice haha. She kept fake laughing the whole time walking out to the front room to find her basket. She makes us laugh so much. We love having her around.

The Easter bunny found us and left Lexi some fun surprises. She loved sucking on her sunscreen stick...who would have thought packaging would be a favorite toy? haha 


I love Easter sunday and getting to remember the real reason for Easter. 
We are so lucky to have the gospel in our lives. 

Mommy and Alexis all ready for church :)

 Alexis and Daddy! 
I melt when I see these two faces. I love them so much! 

My cute little easter bug dressed in her new dress :) she looked so beautiful!

Easter 2012

After church we headed to a family BBQ. Alexis was so darn cute and was passed from person to person. She gets loved on wherever we go! I set her down to play while I was eating dinner and she decided to do the splits...it was pretty hilarious because she would straighten her legs and just sit in them, with ZERO expression...just big eyes? haha practicing her dance skills already? I think so! 

Getting loved on by Bailey!


Easter celebration continues...

Monday night we had the Bartholomew Family easter egg hunt!
It is pretty intense and nanny had it all planned out this year.

Before the egg hunt Nanny gave Lexi this cute little basket full of fun prizes.
Spoiled little girly :)

We were told the "grandkid" egg hunt was in the front yard and the "big kid" egg hunt was in the back yard. Nate helped Lexi gather up her eggs :) she was having fun with the idea especially when Nate gave her an egg to hold!


Loving her easter egg!

Lexi's Easter basket! Dad and Lex sure found lots :)

Bartholomew grandkids with their easter baskets!


Nanny is so sweet to Alexis. She was holding her while us big kids did our egg hunt.
(I love Nate's face in this picture! haha he has his serious egg hunting look going on)

Once we were all finished we took our baskets inside to open up the eggs....

Kaitlynn

A special and fun little surprise about the Batholomew egg hunt...the eggs have MONEY in them :)

You can tell on Devan's face that he is pretty happy about his findings!

Jack

Nate with all of his money :) woo hoo!

Olivia was having fun with the candy :) 

Lexi decided the starburst candy was her favorite even though she didn't really get to eat any...


Easter was great :) and we got spoiled!

Spending time with family was the best :) we are SAD the weekend is already over.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! :)
Now on to another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment