Life is full of adventures...
and we are about to take a pretty big one!
Nate was accepted into school :)
(so proud of him)
Lincoln Memorial University in Tennessee!
If we decide that this is the school for our little family we will be moving the middle of July.
We are still waiting to hear back from 2 schools and are praying that we hear back soon in order to make our decision more of a final one.
To be honest I really am not too nervous. It is more of an exciting feeling. I think a new start will be refreshing also knowing that we are starting to work toward an end goal is a bit satisfying.
I have always had faith that Nate would succeed at whatever he set his mind too! All of the hard work, late nights studying and really really hard tests PAYED OFF!
Getting in is the hardest part I believe...now he just gets to show them how fantastic he really is!
This little beauty is the love in our life. I am pretty sure I tell Nate multiple times a day how in love I am with her. She really makes our family special. Plus she has some pretty fabulous hair! :)
As long as I have my little family I would be fine with moving anywhere.
It is amazing to look at the most important things in life...and see that all you really need is your family and the gospel.
I am lucky for sure! :) and thank my heavenly father everyday.
My baby is no longer a baby...she woke up with TWO little teeth poking through her bottom gums.
She also wore BIG GRIL Jammie's last night for the first time.
Isn't she cute?
(Almost 11 months!)
Her crawling skills are all her own. She makes them special. She has no problem getting around...but does it her way! :) This picture is proof that she will occasionally get on her knees!
This is Lexi looking back at mom making sure I am still watching and cheering for her :)
Such a sweetheart!
Final school plans will be made within the next few weeks.
Packing up my house and figuring out new housing and how to move will be interesting...
We are ready for the change and excited to begin the next chapter.
I will keep you posted on what happens next! :)
Congrats Nate! I knew you could do it!

Congrats Nate!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't want to see this cute girl's face in person..she. is. seriously. beautiful.
ReplyDelete