Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day!


My very first Mother's Day was fabulous!
Nate was such a sweetheart and made sure to do most of the diaper changing :) 
he even let me sleep in...and that was heavenly! 
I think sleep is one of the best gifts a mother could ask for. 
Thank you babe you are the best!

Being a mother myself has made me realize how much I love and care for my own mother.
I need to say it more...so here goes. I LOVE YOU MOM!
I have the best mom in the world!

My mom really is the best. She has always been there for me. She always makes things so special and has given so much to make her children happy. THANK YOU MOM I love you!

My little Lexi is the most amazing gift and I am thankful for her everyday.
I am so grateful that I was chosen to be her mommy and will forever try my 
best to be all that she needs.

A few pics Nate took of his girls :) 




For my Mother's Day gift Nate gave me tennis stuff :) including a headband and wrist bands!
We decided to try out the new equipment....what a work out!
It was such a blast. 
I think we have found a new favorite activity to do together :)



haha we are dorks!

This little girl ended up in a diaper. The heat was a little much for her. She was my perfect little cheer leader though and screamed from the side lines :)

I had the best Mother's Day around and feel very blessed to be a mother. It is the best gift that I have been given. :) Hope everyone enjoyed their day! 

1 comment:

  1. You guys are such a cute couple! Not to mention that adorable little side kick you have with those gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete