My baby is no longer a baby. She is big. She has teeth. In some ways I loved her little gummy smile and I felt so lucky that she didn't have teeth quite yet, just so she could stay more babyish longer.
Well it didn't last. Her two little bottom teeth came right in.
I do have to admit she looks more adorable than ever with those little chompers!
I might have shed a tear or two the morning I found them though. The feeling I get when I know she is growing up makes me sad... :(
There is something about your first baby I guess.
She is continually changing and growing right up.
I think she has changed the most this past month.
On the 25th she turned 11 months old.
She is 17pounds and 27 inches!
Her car seat is way to heavy to carry her in and I find my arms getting more and more tired with my little chub girl :)
She just learned how to say "UH-OH" and I am loving it...until she picks up everything just to drop it so she can say "uh-oh mama" :)
Her big milestone was crawling...normally that is :)
haha. The silly little girl has had MANY forms of getting herself around.
Scooting to army crawling to practically doing the worm!
She has mastered the skill and now crawls on her knees. I am one proud mama!
Here it is so you can believe me :)
She loves making messes just so I can clean them up.
I have had to take off all door stoppers and cover all light switches this week.
She is keeping me busy and I am loving every minute.
I love her. I love being her mom.
Wouldn't change it for anything!
Happy 11 months baby girl!
(I can't believe you will be 1 next month...where did the time go?)
No comments:
Post a Comment