I had a great Mother's Day this year!
Even though getting to church by 9 am with a newborn and a toddler was a bit challenging we made it and it was wonderful! Mother's Day has turned into such a beautiful day for me over the past few years. My children have brought me so much joy and give me a sense of purpose. I love them more than words and I feel so lucky to be their mama. They are the light of my life!
Mother's Day also gives me an opportunity to thank the mothers in my life who have helped shape me into the person I have become. I have the best mom on the planet! She has always been there for me...ALWAYS. She does so much for me and gives so freely of herself in my behalf. I love her to pieces and don't know where I would be without her.
My handsome little man all ready for church :)
My two miracles that call me mom. LOVE them SO much!!
Alexis and Nixon-
Mommy loves you! Always remember that. Never forget how special you are. I will always be here for you and want what is best for you. Thanks for making me a mom and giving me the greatest joy.
I love you.
-Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment