My sweet Nixon will be 2 months old in just 3 short days.
I can't believe how time is passing. He is getting more alert everyday. He has the sweetest personality and just hangs out. He is the best little eater and has put on a few pounds. He loves to snuggle and usually ends up in bed with us at some point. He lets his big sister jump, kiss, squeeze, slobber, and swing him way too high in his swing. He brings us so much happiness and joy.
We will keep him! :)
I took a few minutes to snap a few pictures of this little ball of chub! He was looking extra delicious after his bath and I just wanted to remember all of his sweet features. Here are just a few!
Nixon at 2 months old
Pretty sure my heart is MELTING. He only smiles at his mama and I am soaking it all up. I am pretty sure it's because he loves me best! ;)
aawww the smiles :)
After playing and smiling at me for a few minutes I watched him drift off to sleep.
Such a precious moment. I wanted to freeze time. I want him to be my baby forever.
Happy 2 months baby boy!
We love you



Precious!!!!!! I love how sweet he is! It makes me excited to have a new baby around again!
ReplyDelete2 months?!! I can't believe that. He is growing up waaaaaaay too fast. He is the sweetest, cutest, best thing! His smiles are so big and so so cute.
ReplyDelete