Finding Joy In the Journey...

Finding joy in the journey!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Private...again :(


I have made our family blog private in the past...
but changed it back to public so I didn't have to keep adding emails.
:) (the lazy thing to do)

I have been debating about going private again...
because I know it is a pain to have to sign in every time you want to view it...

but after looking at the recent history of the blog my mind was made up.

We are going PRIVATE once again.
and we will be staying that way!

There were a few creepy sites that just didn't sit well with me 
so better safe than sorry!

I know I have asked before but if you care of even look at this thing and 
want an invite please leave me your email....
also leave me the link to your family blog so I can 
make a friends list!

THANK YOU MUCH! :)

The Bartholomew Family

20 comments:

  1. It is such a pain...but so worth it! I love hearing about your new adventures in AZ as well! You guys look like you are loving it. songbird98_23(at)hotmail(dot)com and our blog is http://cami-zane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart move! There are too many weirdos out there! mike.lyndsi@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read about your fun!!! My sister is down there in Glendale, too!
    kinderkristin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ammon.and.marissa@gmail.com

    How do you look to see where people are looking at your blog from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love an invite to your blog!

    seraph_johnston@hotmail.com

    Random question for you...where did you get the pool floaty that Lexi is using in one of your recent posts? (The pink one with the cover on it?) It's super hot here in Texas too and I would love to get one of those for Zoey, so she doesn't get sunburned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fralick.j@gmail.com
    www.camandjessica.blogspot.com

    I agree! I had one on mine too and some guy started e-mailing me creepy stuff from finding my blog! don't regret going private at all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have gone back and forth too. Our blog used to be private...now it's not. I might go back... Our neglected blog is jonmandyfrisch.blogspot.com
    My email mandyjfrisch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love reading about your adventures in Arizona! brooke.betenson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. anderso.michelle@gmail.com
    I don't know if you have been invited to my blog but if you want an invite you can email me (to the email address above).

    ReplyDelete
  10. meaganlbradham@gmail.com Our blog is http://bradhamblabber.blogspot.com...which is also private :) but I am pretty sure you already have access

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be able to continue to check in on the adventures of your family. lynette.bartholomew@gmail.com. Hope you are all doing well and surviving the heat. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your "nanny" is on the list rayandann@mstar.net I love that I can see all of you on your blog and read about the adventures you are having.
    thanks for keeping it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. mcaverett@gmail.com and our blog is mattandcrystalaverett.blogspot.com. I might change it cause its super long...but I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lauren_jones55@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beth.crow04@gmail.com
    http://dougandbethany.blogspot.com/

    I like to keep up with your family.
    Doug Crowther

    ReplyDelete