Another month has passed and my cute little Lexi is 9 months old!
She is changing so fast and is getting SO big.
9 month stats:
Weight- 16.2 lbs
Height- 26 inches
She is growing right along and is as healthy as can be!
I can't believe all the changes she is making and how much fun she is.
I am LOVING her at this age :) we are trying to cherish every moment of her sweet little self.
She is the best part of our life right now for sure!
Alexis is such a cute baby. She has the sweetest personality and makes us happier than ever.
We feel so lucky to have such a happy baby. The only time she cries is when she is tired...other than that she is so even tempered. I wonder if I will get this lucky on my next one??...let's hope!
This silly little girl is still all GUMS...no teeth yet. Although she does suck on her hands like this a lot...maybe a tooth with be making it's way soon?
Lexi loves her baby dolls and gives them big wet kisses...mostly she likes to eat their faces but we call them kisses :)
Cutest little smile around :)
One night I was feeding her dinner and I turned my back for one second. She grabbed her baby food and poured it all over the high chair. I decided to let her feed herself after that...kind of hard when it is just a bunch of mush but she still had a blast and LOVED the mess!
You can see the joy in her face right here. She LOVES getting messy!
Alexis loves going on walks and swinging at the park! We do it every day that the weather lets us.
It is one of our morning activities. I can't wait until summer. We will be spending LOTS of time at the park!
Alexis loves being outside.
She wears size 3 diapers.
Loves all of her bath toys.
Loves drinking out of mom's cup.
Eats lots of new baby foods...her new favorite is banana's and blueberries.
Has moved up to size 9 month clothes.
Loves swinging at the park.
Talks and laughs all the time.
Waves to everyone when we say "say hi" cutest thing ever!
Rolls all over the place and scoots on her back :)
Loves when mom reads her books...tries to turn the pages.
Can give mom and dad kisses.
Has the sweetest smile around!
LOVES peek a boo!
I was playing that when I was taking these pictures...that's why most of them are giant grins!
Right in the middle of a laugh!
Alexis we love you so much! Watching you grow and change is so much fun. We would do anything for you! Thank you for being so happy and smiley. We LOVE you with all of our hearts!
Love, MOMMY AND DADDY!






Such a cute little princess.
ReplyDelete