I haven't blogged for so long and
fear that I will never catch up on what we have been doing and how much
has changed in our lives.
I
thought I would start back up from Lexi's 3rd birthday! Lexi turned 3
on June 25th! We started off the morning with a number 3 pancake! It's
become tradition to make number pancakes on birthday's! (This only took
me 5 attempts to get right without breaking it) I obviously need more
practice!
Lexi
is such a sweet and loving little girl. She is always thinking of
others and giving hugs and kisses. She has such a fun and outgoing
personality and we love her silly stories and sweet hugs and "I love
you's" she gives us each day.
Currently Lexi loves:
Anything from the movie frozen especially Queen Elsa
Strawberry shortcake
Baby dolls
Hair styling/lip gloss (total girl for sure!)
Disney Junior
Swimming
Blueberries
Bottle caps
Her brother Nixon
Going to nursery
Singing
We sure love this little girl! Happy Birthday Beautiful!
Her gift from our family was this Queen Elsa dress and a Frozen celebration with friends!
Lexi was Queen Elsa for the day!
This post is full of awesome talents from my friends! Luckily I traded some photography with friends to get awesome things in return. I took my friend Katie's pictures and she made Lexi this adorable Elsa cake with Frozen cupcakes! It was adorable and Lexi loved it!
I made play-doh for the first time...it ended up a bit sticky but I quickly added some floor and it fixed the problem! The kids got to take home snowball play-doh!
Lexi
has the most adorable friends! They all were so excited to have a visit
from the real Queen Elsa! (My amazingly talented friend Angela dressed
up like Queen Elsa and surprised the kids with a visit. She was perfect
and so fun with the kids. They loved it! Not to mention she actually
sewed her own dress! AMAZING) 
I also wish I could take credit for this adorable Olaf...but sadly I can't. My sweet friend Lindsey drew it! The girls are holding snowballs in this picture!
Making frozen Queen/King crowns!
She had a blast at her frozen celebration! I can't believe this little girl of mine is already 3. Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Lexi we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment