We have had some fun and exciting things happen though! My adorable little man turned 1 on Feb. 9th! Fastest year of my life for sure. I blinked and he was one! I am basically obsessed with his cuteness and boyishness ha! He loves taking his little cars and banging them against the fridge or dishwasher. I constantly hear him growling or yelling at his sister :) he also likes to head butt her and attack her when she is asleep. He then giggles and throws his head back basically knocking him over. It's the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love him. We had a fun celebration for my little man. We invited our friends to the park for a little construction themed party. We built some ice cream sundae's topped with rocks, mud, sand and worms! I am so grateful for all of our wonderful AZ friends. They are like family to us and I love all of the support they show us!
Just a little newborn to 1 year photo to compare how much my baby has grown! AH!
Nixon's 1st birthday!
Nate also had a birthday on Feb 13th! I took him on a date that night and let him pick his favorite place to eat...Sushi it was! I am not the biggest fan but I went to support my favorite guy! He loved it and ate both of our sushi rolls :) we then went to our first movie as a couple in a good 4 years! It was a blast! I sure love this hard working, great, wonderful and handsome guy! We are so lucky to have him.
He is also the best daddy is the world. Totally melts my heart. I love this picture!
Valentine's Day was also this month! We had a great V-Day. We surprised Nate with a love lunch and had the table all decorated for him. We even had a heart shaped pizza! Thank you papa murphy's :) and nanny Ann for the fun supplies!
These two little cuties are some of my favorite valentine's so glad I get to be there mama!
Nix is into hide and seek these days as well. He kept hiding behind the entertainment center then popping his cute head out to smile and giggle at me!
This girly girl is into my make up ALL of the time! She begs me to paint her nails and to put on my lipstick. She also insists on making sure she has applied lip gloss and a bow before she leaves the house. She cracks me up! What are the teenage years going to be like?
Just a few random pics from our everyday life! We have been busy going to the park, play groups, swimming and keeping up on the house. Lexi just finished her 6 week dance class and loved every minute of it! Lexi is also potty trained (HOOORRRAAY!) she worked so hard at earning stickers and skittles. I am so proud of my big girl. She has also become quite the little cook and helps me in the kitchen almost every day. Nixon is getting so big and is cruising all over the place! We are having a lot of fun and the days are flyin!



No comments:
Post a Comment