Life as of lately has been about the same :)
It seems like we are in the same routine of things around here.
I take care of Alexis, clean, cook and somehow stay busier than ever.
My little one sure keeps me moving! I can't imagine when she can walk and gets into everything.
Nate is still working away. He also teaches piano lessons and has himself a few students.
He did finish ALL of his secondary applications and sent them all out...
so within the next couple of weeks we will have an answer to this LONG process of getting into medical school. We are excited and nervous for the journey.
He has his first interview for a university called Ross University on March 13th.
He is really looking forward to it!
We are praying hard and trying to prepare ourselves for some major decision making here in the near future.
:)
I have joined a little zumba group :)
My instructor is amazing and I really wish I could move like her.
I look ridiculous but I sweat like nothing else and feel like I just might die...
so I know it's working something!
Last thursday night when I came home from zumba I found these two having a little movie night on the front room floor. They looked so cute all cuddled up with their blankets and pillows.
Alexis looked so big on her own pillow clasping her little hands.
After I snapped this picture I jumped right in the middle of these two little cuties and enjoyed a snuggle session with my little family :) I love nights like this!
We have regular play dates with this little one!
Miss Emerson and Alexis are starting to recognize each other.
They get excited and smile and laugh at one another. It is super cute!
Although Lexi tried to hug...well I guess eat Emerson almost the whole time...
Emerson was a good sport about it and didn't really mind for the most of it.
Aren't they cute little cousins?
Sorry Emerson...
8 months old!
Alexis hit her 8 month mark on the 25th!
I can't believe another month has gone by and my little girl is growing from a baby to a small child.
This is the most squeezable stage. I can't stop kissing her.
Sometimes she gets mad at me because I kiss on her a little too much... :(
Alexis is so much fun :) and her little screams and baby talk are so cute.
She is so alert and loves to look and explore everything.
She does not crawl but that does not matter to her...she will roll/throw herself into anything that
looks or seems interesting! :)
Lexi at 8 months...
*Almost 15 pounds
*Wears size 2 diapers
*Loves to talk
*Rolls all over the place
*Pushes up on her hands
*Eats sweet potatoes, squash, pears and banana's
*Tried juice for the first time...makes a super sour face
*Sleeps 12 hours a night :)
*Takes 2 naps
*Loves bink and softy
*Such a happy little girl!
Uncle Stephen sent Alexis these little finger puppets.
She LOVES them. I put them on my fingers and talk to her with them...she GUT laughs over and over again. I love it! Thanks Stephen!
We have had a little bit more free time on the weekends because Nate is done taking the MCAT.
I AM LOVING IT!!
We spent the weekend hanging out at home, going on walks, and watching movies.
Relaxing with the ones I love is the best.
My two favorite people :)
This cute hubby of mine gets his braces off on April 20th :)
I think we are both excited about it!
He is cute with them too though.
Love these two :)
If this little girl is sad...just flip her upside down and it will make things all better!
She loves to be upside down :) haha we spent about half hour laughing and playing while I hung her upside down and kissed her little cheeks!
I want to freeze this moment in time. I don't want her to grow up :(
Life is good.
We are a little nervous about the next chapter.
I feel like we are in waiting mode...I don't know if we will be moving or even where too, but I have what I need and that's my family.
We will go wherever the lord takes us!
Hope all is well with you :)
Love, me!

I kinda had a "moment" reading this post and I realized just how crazy it is that we have babies. It is too weird. She is beautiful, just like her mama! Can't wait to hear where your next chapter will be! :)
ReplyDelete